Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'm back, or more accurate, still here

Oh my goodness, it's almost the end of 2011 and I still haven't run my second marathon. Back in 2009, I had my focus on the Cellcom Green Bay Marathon and was training to run it with Andy. Well Andy ended up breaking a bone in his foot just after my last 2009 post and I got side tracked and never made it to Green Bay that spring. I see for 2012, because of the Lambough Field renovations, that the Marathon won't go through the stadium, so I'll pass on it again. I mean I want to run through the stadium if I am going to do it.

As for me, I am still running strong and injury free. The blog has sat idle since March 2009, but the title is still relevant. I do still plan to run a second marathon sometime in the future. Race venue and date yet to be determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment