Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Missed the fun run tonight

Work trumped running tonight. Busy day at work and did not leave until 8pm. My weekly sorta long run that I have labeled the fun run on my calender because I am doing it on the same night that the Lakes Area Running Club used to do the fun run. It is fun to run the routes I did so many times with Tom, Ron, and others. The Tuesday night fun runs consisted of a run at 6pm followed by dinner at 7pm. We usually ran for 45-50 minutes and each week would be at a different venue. The locations were selected by Tom and Joey and varied between Burlington, Lyons, Lake Geneva, Elkhorn, East Troy, Waterford, and a few others. One perk of being a one man fun run is that I can change the day when needed. This week my run will be on Wednesday. Daylight savings time was last weekend, so I should be running in the light for the first time in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment