Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Halfway through week 3

Busy, busy. I punched through my 9 miler on Saturday alright. Temps in the high 4o's and must of helped because much better than last week's 7 miler. That behind me, on Sunday Emily and I went skiing. 11:30am to 5:15pm. Great time. I got away from it and forgot how much I really like to downhill ski. Skied at Alpine Valley. My calves were sore on Monday. Due to all the skiing on Sunday used Monday as my rest day. Yesterday, Tuesday, I did my "sorta long run". Ran the old Burlington fun run loop. Felt good and I went pretty fast. Nordic Track for 30 minutes tonight and your caught up with my training. Not sure if I am going to do my 11 miler solo this Saturday or call Andy and run it with him. The two week probation is up and I think I am committed to the task, but will wait until next week to register for the Cellcom Green Bay marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment