Friday, February 20, 2009

Week flew by

Tomorrow is scheduled a 13 mile run. I'll be half way.
This week:
  • I rested Sunday.
  • Road the nordic track for 30 minutes Monday.
  • Tuesday was my sort of long run done around Burlington. Used the Lakes Area Running Club Charcoal Grill loop. I actually drove to and started my run at the Charcoal Grill. I didn't stay for dinner after though.
  • Wednesday I was feeling a cold coming on, so overdosed on vitamin C and rested.
  • Thursday was a cold windy day, so in the basement for another 30 minutes on the nordic track. Does anyone besides me still use one of these? Oh, and today is my sister Jody's birthday. Just in case she ever reads this, "Happy birthday Jody!"
  • Tonight (Friday) I am watching High School Musical 3 with the Jean and the kids.
  • and tomorrow I am looking forward to 13 miles and with the weather forecasting snow it should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment